- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
Concern has called on the government to
make 'special provision' for the food crisis in Africa by setting aside
30 million in the forthcoming Budget Estimates.
Up to 30 million people in Africa are threatened by continent's worst ever food crisis. Some 14 million people are affected in the southern Africa region, while as many as 16 million may be affected in Ethiopia and Eritrea.
The situation in Ethiopia is so critical that Concern has scaled back other work to concentrate on emergency operations.