- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WHO and CDC support the Ministry of Health to strengthen capacity for detection, investigation and response to Ebola Virus Disease in districts bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Deported from Zambia, former Rwandan refugees choose to stay
- Paddling to school in Zambia
- ‘Let’s talk to each other’ (Tikambisane): The development, feasibility and acceptability of a support group intervention for adolescent girls living with HIV in Zambia.
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
This report includes:
2003 UN Consolidated Inter-Agency Appeals
Prepared by: Caroline Delany and Sonja
With the generous support of the Canadian International Development Agency.
Item 106 of the provisional agenda*
Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, questions relating to refugees, returnees and displaced persons and humanitarian questions
Report of the Secretary-General**
The present report is submitted in compliance with General Assembly resolution 56/135 of 19 December 2001 on assistance to refugees, returnees and displaced persons in Africa.
GENEVA -- UNHCR is expanding sports programmes for children living in refugee camps around the world to a total of 16 countries by the end of this year. New projects will be funded by three of UNHCR's main sports donors and will focus mainly on Asia and Africa.