- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- New clinic and schools save lives and build futures in Zambia
- WHO supports the Ministry of Health to train provincial and district health promotion officers in emergency risk communication
- Zambia heightens its capacity for preventing and responding to the threat of an outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 8-14 October 2017 and includes updates on Legionnaires' disease, influenza, rubella, measles, West Nile fever, chikungunya, cholera and plague.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 19-25 March 2017 and includes updates on influenza, Legionnaires' disease and rubella.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues