- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- New clinic and schools save lives and build futures in Zambia
- WHO supports the Ministry of Health to train provincial and district health promotion officers in emergency risk communication
- Zambia heightens its capacity for preventing and responding to the threat of an outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
• As of 28 June 2018, a total of 15,425 refugees from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) were registered at Kenani transit centre in the Luapula Province of Zambia.
• UNICEF and partners are supporting the Government of Zambia to provide life-saving services for all the refugees in Kenani transit centre and in the Mantapala permanent settlement area.
• More than half of the refugees have been relocated to Mantapala permanent settlement area.