OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Fighting in Sana’a, Marib and Al Jawf governorates displaces 3,825 families in January
- Emergency Relief Coordinator condemns December attacks on NGOs in Al Dhale’e that led to the temporary suspension of humanitarian activities
- Civilian casualties fall in the year since the Stockholm Agreement
- Humanitarians respond to changing patterns of displacement
- Clusters develop a coordinated response to increasing number of eviction threats
As delivered Thank you, Mr. President. Every month, I brief you on five priority issues in Yemen: First, protection of civilians and respect for international humanitarian law; Second, humanitarian...
HIGHLIGHTS • The humanitarian situation continues to deteriorate in the three governorates affected by the ongoing escalation of hostilities. • Between 19 January and 17 February, humanitarian...
Key figures:24.1 M people in need3.65 M displaced since March 2015 More than 80 per cent have been displaced more than a year 66,499 families newly displaced since beginning of 20191.28 M IDP 268,511...