OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Medical airbridge launched
- UN calls for protection of civilians as war casualties spike in Marib, Al Jawf and Sana’a governorates
- Humanitarian community reaffirms commitment to Yemen amid concerns on shrinking operating space
- Aid agencies brace to contain cholera ahead of the rainy season
- YHF allocates a record $109.4 million to support gaps in the HRP’s first and second line response
Since the beginning of 2020 violence has been increasing across multiple locations in Yemen, including in Nihm (north East of Sana’a), Al Hodeidah, Ta’iz and Sana’a. At the end of February Houthi...
UNHCR Yemen 2019 Operational context According to the United Nations, Yemen has been the "Worst humanitarian crisis in the world," for the past two years. Despite the Hudaydah Agreement signed in...
COVID-19 poses a uniquely high risk for Yemen. COVID-19 is yet to be confirmed in Yemen, however, the likelihood of its spread is high as cases in surrounding countries continue to grow: 392 in Saudi...