OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Pledging conference makes urgent plea for US$2.41 billion to save lives
- Alarming deterioration in the COVID-19 situation
- COVID-19 threatens food availability
- Fighting continues to kill and injure civilians despite the UN Secretary-General’s call for a ceasefire
- Yemen Humanitarian Fund partners respond to COVID-19
HIGHLIGHTS Pledging conference makes urgent plea for US$2.41 billion to save lives Alarming deterioration in the COVID-19 situation COVID-19 threatens food availability Fighting continues to kill and...
Key Messages In Yemen, Crisis (IPC Phase 3) outcomes prevail in many areas in the presence of large-scale humanitarian food assistance. In the coming months, deteriorating macroeconomic conditions...
Virtual Meeting, 02 June 2020 Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for joining us today. The situation in Yemen is catastrophic. COVID-19 is spreading rapidly across the country...