OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Aid agencies ramp up efforts to contain COVID-19, as UN warns of possible surge in cases
- Humanitarians respond to widespread devastation caused by torrential rains and flooding
- Over 5 million children face the threat of cholera
- Civilian casualties increase from 467 to 506 in the first quarter of 2020
- Partners scale up aid and COVID-19 preparedness to over a million people in displacement sites
Why cash? Helping families who have been affected by the conflict through cash is a practical and effective solution, especially for those living in rented homes or close to markets. UNHCR’s cash...
Emergency distributions in Yemen Why emergency distribution? In Yemen, six years of war have forced over 4 million out of their homes. Poorest families have been forced to settle in open areas or...
The ongoing conflict in Yemen, since March 2015, has led to the displacement of more than 3.6 million people (according to DTM's 2018 Area Assessment). DTM's Rapid Displacement Tracking tool collects...