Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
General Assembly resolution 46/182 has provided the framework for emergency relief for almost two decades. 46/182 was a comprehensive resolution that broadly addressed how to strengthen the coordination of the humanitarian system. It also laid down the principles and framework for humanitarian assistance, which continue to guide the work of the humanitarian system.