Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- New regional framework will strengthen UNFPA response to Horn of Africa and Yemen crises
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The Maternal and Newborn Health Thematic Fund - Business Plan Phase III (2018-2022)
infoasaid is delighted to announce the launch of its e-learning course on communication with crisis-affected communities. The course, called “Communication is Aid”, aims to raise awareness and build basic skills on how to communicate effectively with crisis-affected communities and to build understanding on what needs to be done beforehand as emergency preparedness and then once an emergency has broken.