Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
Collective action and shared ownership for driving gender parity is what makes International Women's Day successful. Humana People to People joins the rest of the world in marking the International Women’s Day on 8 March. In 2018, the day is being commemorated under the theme Press for Progress.
The Federation Humana People to People (Humana People to People) is pleased to release its Humana People to People Progress Report: 2016 and Beyond, demonstrating the value of its work over the past year.
The report includes an overview of projects delivered by Humana People to People members, summary of major achievements, data on total projects delivered, partners worked with, people reached, case studies of particularly successful projects delivered by its 31 members and some of its plans for 2017.