Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
Collective action and shared ownership for driving gender parity is what makes International Women's Day successful. Humana People to People joins the rest of the world in marking the International Women’s Day on 8 March. In 2018, the day is being commemorated under the theme Press for Progress.
The Federation Humana People to People (Humana People to People) is pleased to release its Humana People to People Progress Report: 2016 and Beyond, demonstrating the value of its work over the past year.
The report includes an overview of projects delivered by Humana People to People members, summary of major achievements, data on total projects delivered, partners worked with, people reached, case studies of particularly successful projects delivered by its 31 members and some of its plans for 2017.