Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
by Robin Schofield and Jennifer Johnson
with Juliet Sander and Khatuna Giorgadze
How do new technologies impact coordination and information management with respect to providing aid in the aftermath of disasters?
International agencies, governments and many NGOs have long enjoyed access to the latest technologies; however, this support has largely allowed for incremental (rather than transformational) improvements in efficacy and impact.