Most read reports
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
by Robin Schofield and Jennifer Johnson
with Juliet Sander and Khatuna Giorgadze
How do new technologies impact coordination and information management with respect to providing aid in the aftermath of disasters?
International agencies, governments and many NGOs have long enjoyed access to the latest technologies; however, this support has largely allowed for incremental (rather than transformational) improvements in efficacy and impact.