Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
This World Humanitarian Day we are proud to introduce the world's first Key Data Dashboard, which is now accessible on our homepage.
The fully interactive dashboard allows for the easy visualization of key NGO safety indicators across all of the high-risk countries where INSO operates*.
By improving visibility of global trends, we hope the Key Data Dashboard will raise awareness of the issue of humanitarian safety and make a significant contribution to both practice, prevention and research.