Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
Both the UN’s Human Rights Due Diligence Policy (HRDDP) and the future development of robust peace operations have caused considerable debate in recent months among practitioners and policy makers. The Center for International Peace Operations undertook to host a group of key UN stakeholders in Berlin with a view to taking stock of the state of these discussions, sharing up-to-date information, collecting open questions and developing policy options.