Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
Both the UN’s Human Rights Due Diligence Policy (HRDDP) and the future development of robust peace operations have caused considerable debate in recent months among practitioners and policy makers. The Center for International Peace Operations undertook to host a group of key UN stakeholders in Berlin with a view to taking stock of the state of these discussions, sharing up-to-date information, collecting open questions and developing policy options.