Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- What drives internal displacement? A machine learning approach
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
Since 2007, Generations For Peace has trained 8,920 volunteers from 50 countries, and with our support, volunteer-led programmes have reached 229,020 children, youth, and adults in communities facing different forms of violence. Our cascading model, in which volunteers we have trained directly (1st generation) go on to train other 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and even up to 6th generation volunteers in their communities, increases our reach and reinforces the sustainability of our efforts.