Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Working Together to End Child Marriage: How governments can end child marriage by accelerating coordinated action across education, health, protection and other sectors
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
High food prices in 2007-2008 threatened the livelihoods and food security of billions of people worldwide for whom getting enough food to eat was already a daily struggle.
All over the world, individuals, civil society groups, governments and international organizations took action to cope with the crisis triggered by skyrocketing food prices.
The French translation of The High Food Price Challenge: A Review of Responses to Combat Hunger