Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Reaching those furthest behind
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
The co-hosts of the Leader’s Summit on Refugees, the governments of Canada, Ethiopia, Germany, Jordan, Mexico, Sweden, and the United States, jointly declare their support for the following:
By Rand Dalgamouni
AMMAN - Jordan’s experience in mine clearance and removal of explosive remnants of war (ERW) will benefit Afghanistan in clearing mines and unexploded ordnance from its land, an Afghan de-mining expert said on Thursday.
“We will try to implement some of the techniques that Jordan is using in de-mining,” Deputy Chief Information Officer at the Mine Action Coordination Centre of Afghanistan Shamsullah Yousufzai told The Jordan Times.