Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
This operating manual provides guidelines for humanitarian workers in operationalising internationally accepted codes of conduct in the Sri Lankan context. Consulted and endorsed by humanitarian actors working in the country,the manual with several particular examples will inform practitioners how to behave in consolidating among their humanitarian assistance community in Sri Lanka.