Most read reports
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
This operating manual provides guidelines for humanitarian workers in operationalising internationally accepted codes of conduct in the Sri Lankan context. Consulted and endorsed by humanitarian actors working in the country,the manual with several particular examples will inform practitioners how to behave in consolidating among their humanitarian assistance community in Sri Lanka.