Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
EU leaders must live up to their commitments to European values in responding to migration and stop copying xenophobic populist recipes, more than 160 NGOs said today in a joint statement. The organizations are calling for strong leadership to uphold the rights and values that have been the founding principles of the European Union for 60 years.