Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- ECOWAS forum urges modernisation of hydromet and disaster risk management services
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
A REVIEW OF EARLY WARNINGS SYSTEMS IN THE 2017 HURRICANE SEASON TO HELP STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE AGAINST FUTURE DISASTERS.
An expert review has been launched into the effectiveness of early warnings in the Caribbean during the devastating 2017 hurricane season in order to strengthen resilience against future disasters.