Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- 3 ways to fix the way we fund humanitarian relief
A REVIEW OF EARLY WARNINGS SYSTEMS IN THE 2017 HURRICANE SEASON TO HELP STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE AGAINST FUTURE DISASTERS.
An expert review has been launched into the effectiveness of early warnings in the Caribbean during the devastating 2017 hurricane season in order to strengthen resilience against future disasters.