Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
A mobile insurance scheme to help small-scale farmers in Kenya insure their agricultural produce against drought and other natural disasters is spreading to other parts of Africa, as Neil Ford explains.
Read the full article on BBC News.