Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
More than 30 international development organizations, including CRS, have released a joint statement supporting the Global Food Security Act of 2013, which will be introduced in Congress by Representatives Betty McCollum (MN-4), Aaron Schock (IL-18) and James McGovern (MA-2).