Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
Freetown, Oct. 20, 2015 (SLENA) – The African Union Commission has presented its appreciation to China for the support provided to African countries. China at the 2nd Ministerial China-Africa Health Development Forum announced establishing a South-South Cooperation $2 billion Aid Fund.
Health and Sanitation Minister, Dr. Abu Bakarr Fofanah shares Sierra Leone’s appreciations to the Forum
Preliminary results of a study into persistence of Ebola virus in body fluids show that some men still produce semen samples that test positive for Ebola virus nine months after onset of symptoms.
The report, published today in the New England Journal of Medicine, provides the first results of a long-term study being jointly conducted by the Sierra Leone Ministry of Health and Sanitation, Sierra Leone Ministry of Defence, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.