Most read reports
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Working Together to End Child Marriage: How governments can end child marriage by accelerating coordinated action across education, health, protection and other sectors
- Devastating Impacts of Climate Change Threatening Farm Outputs, Increasing Global Hunger, Delegates Say as Second Committee Takes Up Agriculture, Food Security
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
More than 30 international development organizations, including CRS, have released a joint statement supporting the Global Food Security Act of 2013, which will be introduced in Congress by Representatives Betty McCollum (MN-4), Aaron Schock (IL-18) and James McGovern (MA-2).
On July 24, Members of Congress and leaders from NGOs, advocacy groups, and faith-based organizations gathered on Capitol Hill to launch the Roadmap for Continued U.S. Leadership to End Global Hunger. The Roadmap celebrates the U.S. role in responding to humanitarian crises and alleviating chronic hunger. It also outlines six recommendations as part of a comprehensive strategy to ensure continued effectiveness of U.S. global food security programs.