Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
More than 30 international development organizations, including CRS, have released a joint statement supporting the Global Food Security Act of 2013, which will be introduced in Congress by Representatives Betty McCollum (MN-4), Aaron Schock (IL-18) and James McGovern (MA-2).
On July 24, Members of Congress and leaders from NGOs, advocacy groups, and faith-based organizations gathered on Capitol Hill to launch the Roadmap for Continued U.S. Leadership to End Global Hunger. The Roadmap celebrates the U.S. role in responding to humanitarian crises and alleviating chronic hunger. It also outlines six recommendations as part of a comprehensive strategy to ensure continued effectiveness of U.S. global food security programs.