Most read reports
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- El Nino Outlook – September 2018
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Extreme hunger could kill 600,000 children in war zones this year
Oxfam Ireland is entering formal discussions with GOAL on a potential merger that, if successful, will see the organisations coming together under the name Oxfam GOAL, to create a global development agency based in Ireland. The organisation’s work would cover humanitarian and development programmes, with evidence-based advocacy and campaigns.
Delivered by Winnie Byanyima, CEO of Oxfam, on behalf of Action Aid, ACF International, CARE International, Christian Aid, Concern Worldwide, GOAL, Oxfam, Save the Children, World Vision International and the wider NGO community
The El Niño weather event is now over. The chances of an imminent La Niña have reduced.
It would be all too easy for the global community’s attention to switch to other crises.