Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
Oxfam Ireland is entering formal discussions with GOAL on a potential merger that, if successful, will see the organisations coming together under the name Oxfam GOAL, to create a global development agency based in Ireland. The organisation’s work would cover humanitarian and development programmes, with evidence-based advocacy and campaigns.
Delivered by Winnie Byanyima, CEO of Oxfam, on behalf of Action Aid, ACF International, CARE International, Christian Aid, Concern Worldwide, GOAL, Oxfam, Save the Children, World Vision International and the wider NGO community
The El Niño weather event is now over. The chances of an imminent La Niña have reduced.
It would be all too easy for the global community’s attention to switch to other crises.