Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
The Conflict Prevention Partnership is a cooperative effort by the International Crisis Group, International Alert, the European Policy Centre and the European Peacebuilding Liaison Office, whose aim is to work to prevent conflicts worldwide by helping improve the European Union's conflict prevention, crisis management and peacebuilding capacities.