Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- New regional framework will strengthen UNFPA response to Horn of Africa and Yemen crises
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The Maternal and Newborn Health Thematic Fund - Business Plan Phase III (2018-2022)
Government representatives from 14 Southern Africa and Indian Ocean Island States, gathered in Pretoria, South Africa, from 04 to 07 September 2018 for the 18th Edition of the Annual Regional Seminar on the implementation of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) co-hosted by the Department of International Relations and Cooperation of the Republic of South Africa and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). The seminar was held under the theme "Regional contributions to the implementation and development of IHL."