Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Reaching those furthest behind
Government representatives from 14 Southern Africa and Indian Ocean Island States, gathered in Pretoria, South Africa, from 04 to 07 September 2018 for the 18th Edition of the Annual Regional Seminar on the implementation of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) co-hosted by the Department of International Relations and Cooperation of the Republic of South Africa and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). The seminar was held under the theme "Regional contributions to the implementation and development of IHL."