Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- The Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief - October 2018
6th June 2016
A joint operation by EMERGENCY NGO, humanitarian organisation which provides medical care, and Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS) is leaving Malta today aboard the Topaz Responder, a search and rescue vessel which will patrol the world's deadliest migrant crossing: the central Mediterranean.