Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.
By Dr. Bushra Al-Makaleh, Yemeni Board for Medical Specializations; Heather M.B. Howard, American Refugee Committee & Elena Ateva, White Ribbon Alliance
Minneapolis, August 22, 2001 - American Refugee Committee President Anthony Kozlowski praised a U.S. government report for highlighting the threats facing millions of people around the world who have been displaced within their own countries by armed conflict or persecution - and called for an urgent review of U.S. policy on the matter.