Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
Executive Summary Despite a rich history of innovation within the Catholic community, there has not been a systematic review or analysis of social innovation within the Catholic philanthropic world.
Inspired by the recognition that Catholic ministries are creatively harnessing social innovation for those on the margins, and the fact that this combination of faith in action and innovation for others is not well known, Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities (FADICA) launched a three-year initiative to examine Catholic social innovation.