Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
Executive Summary Despite a rich history of innovation within the Catholic community, there has not been a systematic review or analysis of social innovation within the Catholic philanthropic world.
Inspired by the recognition that Catholic ministries are creatively harnessing social innovation for those on the margins, and the fact that this combination of faith in action and innovation for others is not well known, Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities (FADICA) launched a three-year initiative to examine Catholic social innovation.