Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- New regional framework will strengthen UNFPA response to Horn of Africa and Yemen crises
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The Maternal and Newborn Health Thematic Fund - Business Plan Phase III (2018-2022)
The GMC report reveals that despite an urgent need for paediatric treatment, alarmingly few drugs are available in formulations that are affordable and able to be administered to children while the development of new drugs continues to focus mainly on adults.
This report reviews the changing situation of
children in Afghanistan over the last decade, identifying lessons learned
and recommendations for action.