Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
The GMC report reveals that despite an urgent need for paediatric treatment, alarmingly few drugs are available in formulations that are affordable and able to be administered to children while the development of new drugs continues to focus mainly on adults.
This report reviews the changing situation of
children in Afghanistan over the last decade, identifying lessons learned
and recommendations for action.