Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
1 September 2015: The ICT4Peace Foundation is pleased to release 'Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping', authored by Helena Puig Larrauri and Patrick Meier.
After the successful two day retreat on 11 and 12 June 2012 of the UN Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG), consisting inter alia of OCHA, DPKO, DFS, UNFP, UNHCR, WFP, UNDP, Global Pulse, UNOSAT, OHCHR, organized by the UN ASG Chief Information Technology Officer (UN CITO) and the ICT4Peace Foundation, the Swiss Ambassador to the UN, Paul Seger hosted onJuly 2012 a High-‐Level briefing luncheon for UN Member States. Participating countries were Bangladesh, Chile, Costa Rica, Egypt, France, Germany, Finland, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore.