Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
CEWARN co-convenes roundtable seminar on “Addressing the nexus between business and peace”
23 July 2015, Zanzibar -- IGAD’s Conflict Early Warning and Response Mechanism (CEWARN) and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF) in collaboration with the Government of Zanzibar, the East African Community (EAC) and Common Market for Easter and Southern Africa (COMESA) convened a business leaders roundtable on “Addressing the nexus between Business and Peace,” on 22 July 2015 in Zanzibar.