Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
CEWARN co-convenes roundtable seminar on “Addressing the nexus between business and peace”
23 July 2015, Zanzibar -- IGAD’s Conflict Early Warning and Response Mechanism (CEWARN) and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF) in collaboration with the Government of Zanzibar, the East African Community (EAC) and Common Market for Easter and Southern Africa (COMESA) convened a business leaders roundtable on “Addressing the nexus between Business and Peace,” on 22 July 2015 in Zanzibar.