Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- FAO Early Warning Early Action report on food security and agriculture (January - March 2019)
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
CEWARN co-convenes roundtable seminar on “Addressing the nexus between business and peace”
23 July 2015, Zanzibar -- IGAD’s Conflict Early Warning and Response Mechanism (CEWARN) and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF) in collaboration with the Government of Zanzibar, the East African Community (EAC) and Common Market for Easter and Southern Africa (COMESA) convened a business leaders roundtable on “Addressing the nexus between Business and Peace,” on 22 July 2015 in Zanzibar.