Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
The Checklist is designed to help organizations consider, plan, or implement relief projects. It helps donors think through the variables inherent in emergency logistics. To determine needs, plan responses, communicate along the supply chain, manage risk, and establish an environment for success, it's necessary to work collaborate with partners. Considering every step enhances your ability to make an impact, saves lives, and uses resources wisely. The current economic climate makes it especially important to assure donors that their gifts are making a difference.