Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
The Checklist is designed to help organizations consider, plan, or implement relief projects. It helps donors think through the variables inherent in emergency logistics. To determine needs, plan responses, communicate along the supply chain, manage risk, and establish an environment for success, it's necessary to work collaborate with partners. Considering every step enhances your ability to make an impact, saves lives, and uses resources wisely. The current economic climate makes it especially important to assure donors that their gifts are making a difference.