Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.
Addis Ababa, 29 January 2015 – The UN Secretary-General’s Special Envoy for the Great Lakes Region, Said Djinnit, met with civil society actors on 28 January 2015 during a consultative dialogue organized by Oxfam International and the Réseau pour la Réforme du Secteur de Sécurité et de Justice (RRSSJ) on the margins of the African Union (AU) Summit.