Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
The State of Peace and Security in Africa (SPSA) is a background document prepared annually for the Tana High-Level Forum on Security in Africa. First published in 2014, it provides a succinct overview and analysis of the most salient conflict trends and offers a nuanced understanding of the efforts and responses that are designed to manage complex peace and security challenges on the continent.
Editors: Sunday Okello and Mesfin Gebremichael