Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
Ms Ferila Brown (Principal Sustainable Developments), Ms Josie Chan Ting (Senior DRR) and Mr Silipa Mulitalo (Scientific Officer) had represented the Ministry to the Disaster Risk Reduction Workshop held in Bohol, Philippines.
The purpose of the workshop is to enhance and improve community resilience; to promote the uses of science and technology in addressing climate change and DRR issues; enhance and improve disaster displacement; strengthen Disaster Risk Management (DRM) in the Pacific Region.
We, the Pacific Islands Ministers, gathered in Nadi, Fiji, on 28 October 2015 to deliberate on strengthening climate change resilience through reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (RMNCAH);
Joint Endorsement by Panelists of Intergenerational Dialogue of the Youth Thematic Session 6th Pacific Platform on Disaster Risk Management (6PPDRM)
Statement of Support for Children and Youth towards Disaster Risk Reduction
Signed by representatives on 2 June 2014, Suva, Fiji