Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
Ms Ferila Brown (Principal Sustainable Developments), Ms Josie Chan Ting (Senior DRR) and Mr Silipa Mulitalo (Scientific Officer) had represented the Ministry to the Disaster Risk Reduction Workshop held in Bohol, Philippines.
The purpose of the workshop is to enhance and improve community resilience; to promote the uses of science and technology in addressing climate change and DRR issues; enhance and improve disaster displacement; strengthen Disaster Risk Management (DRM) in the Pacific Region.
We, the Pacific Islands Ministers, gathered in Nadi, Fiji, on 28 October 2015 to deliberate on strengthening climate change resilience through reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (RMNCAH);
Joint Endorsement by Panelists of Intergenerational Dialogue of the Youth Thematic Session 6th Pacific Platform on Disaster Risk Management (6PPDRM)
Statement of Support for Children and Youth towards Disaster Risk Reduction
Signed by representatives on 2 June 2014, Suva, Fiji