Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
Building upon the principles of the 2005 Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness (‘2005 Paris Declaration’), the 2008 Accra Agenda for Action (‘2008 Accra Agenda’) and most recently the 2011 Busan Partnership for Effective Development (‘2011 Busan Partnership document’) and the New Deal for Engagement in Fragile States (‘2011 New Deal’), this report seeks to provide donors with concrete recommendations on how to better implement the aid effectiveness policies to which they have already committed.