Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
The new funding model (NFM) represents a significant departure from the way the Global Fund did business under the rounds-based system that it replaces. The purpose of “Understanding the New Funding Model: An Aidspan Guide” is to describe in plain language how the NFM works. Some aspects of the NFM are very complex, so writing about them in plain language is challenging.
The target audience for this guide is anyone in the Global Fund universe who wants to gain a better understanding of the NFM.