Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
The new funding model (NFM) represents a significant departure from the way the Global Fund did business under the rounds-based system that it replaces. The purpose of “Understanding the New Funding Model: An Aidspan Guide” is to describe in plain language how the NFM works. Some aspects of the NFM are very complex, so writing about them in plain language is challenging.
The target audience for this guide is anyone in the Global Fund universe who wants to gain a better understanding of the NFM.