Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
Emergencies requiring mass evacuation differ greatly depending on geographic and demographic locations. Without the ability to create site specific evacuation plans, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has created NFPA 1616 to assist in the development and implementation of Mass Evacuation and Sheltering. This report will describe the best practices of municipalities and hazard related industries for evacuation and preparedness among all emergency responses and how to implement or modify plans depending on jurisdictional preference.