Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- What drives internal displacement? A machine learning approach
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
Fluid management in children with severe malnutrition and dehydration without shock
Children with severe acute malnutrition who present with some dehydration or severe dehydration but who are not shocked should be rehydrated slowly, either orally or by nasogastric tube, using oral rehydration solution ORS (5–10 mL/kg/h up to a maximum of 12 h).