Most read reports
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
This is the second Educate A Child (EAC) Occasional Paper. The purpose of our occasional papers series is to recognize and bring topics pertinent to out of school children (OOSC) to the fore for discussion and further elaboration.