Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
This is the second Educate A Child (EAC) Occasional Paper. The purpose of our occasional papers series is to recognize and bring topics pertinent to out of school children (OOSC) to the fore for discussion and further elaboration.