Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
March, Doha, Qatar
Education Above All (EAA) Foundation joined world leaders from across the education and development sector at the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, to improve access to education and global education equality.
Several meetings, led by EAA’s programmes Educate A Child (EAC) and Protect Education in Insecurity and Conflict (PEIC), discussed strategies to overcome the barriers marginalised communities face in accessing quality education.