Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- 3 ways to fix the way we fund humanitarian relief
March, Doha, Qatar
Education Above All (EAA) Foundation joined world leaders from across the education and development sector at the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, to improve access to education and global education equality.
Several meetings, led by EAA’s programmes Educate A Child (EAC) and Protect Education in Insecurity and Conflict (PEIC), discussed strategies to overcome the barriers marginalised communities face in accessing quality education.