Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Peacebuilding Commission Urges Member States to Keep Sahel High on Agenda, Foster Stability, Ensure Sustainable Peace
- Inequality exacerbates hunger, malnutrition and obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean
Education Above All (EAA), welcomes President Hollande’s announcement endorsing the Safe Schools Declaration, becoming the 58th country to demonstrate support
France has today become the latest country to endorse the Safe Schools Declaration (SSD), a series of common sense steps aimed at protecting students and teachers from attack in areas affected by war and conflict.