Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Latinoamérica y el Caribe - Panorama Mensual de Situación - al 4 de enero de 2019
- Latin America & the Caribbean - Monthly Humanitarian Snapshot - As of 4 January 2019
Many of the Educate A Child (EAC) partnerships implement accelerated education programs. This paper is a basic survey of several selected partner projects designed to situate EAC's work within a broader context. Findings indicate that partners approach accelerated education in very different ways, responding to local contexts in order to serve OOSC needs. Further research is needed to explore the various successes and lessons learned from EAC support to accelerated education.