Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
Doha – At today’s World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) in Doha, hosted and attended by Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, the Chairperson of Education Above All Foundation, world leaders called for action to help young refugees and internally displaced youths. With more than 260 million children and adolescents not in school today, and only 1% of young refugees able to access higher education, the world will not achieve the Sustainable Development Goals if young people are denied quality educational opportunities.