Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
Many of the Educate A Child (EAC) partnerships implement accelerated education programs. This paper is a basic survey of several selected partner projects designed to situate EAC's work within a broader context. Findings indicate that partners approach accelerated education in very different ways, responding to local contexts in order to serve OOSC needs. Further research is needed to explore the various successes and lessons learned from EAC support to accelerated education.