Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
Many of the Educate A Child (EAC) partnerships implement accelerated education programs. This paper is a basic survey of several selected partner projects designed to situate EAC's work within a broader context. Findings indicate that partners approach accelerated education in very different ways, responding to local contexts in order to serve OOSC needs. Further research is needed to explore the various successes and lessons learned from EAC support to accelerated education.