Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
This report of the Micronutrient Forum, "Scaling up Micronutrient Programs: What Works and What Needs More Work," is based on the findings of the 2008 Innocenti meeting. The report critically reviews the evidence from real-world micronutrient programs implemented at scale, engages the views of country-level program managers and implementers, and builds consensus among key stakeholder groups on what micronutrient programs work, and what needs more work.