Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
This report of the Micronutrient Forum, "Scaling up Micronutrient Programs: What Works and What Needs More Work," is based on the findings of the 2008 Innocenti meeting. The report critically reviews the evidence from real-world micronutrient programs implemented at scale, engages the views of country-level program managers and implementers, and builds consensus among key stakeholder groups on what micronutrient programs work, and what needs more work.