Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
This is a main report of the Taskforce on Innovative International Financing for Health Systems, chaired by UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown and World Bank President Robert Zoellick is focused on finding innovative financing mechanisms to strengthen health systems in the poorest countries in the world. By mobilizing additional resources and increasing the efficiency of health financing and the use of funds, the Taskforce can play an exceptional role in meeting the health Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).